If you can tell RGB from CMYK and everything in between then this one’s for you.
– A creative designer is responsible for creating and maintaining the ‘look and feel’ of a line of products and brand presence in the many digital and social networking venues available on the Internet.
– Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design. concepts.
– Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
– Extensive use of Corel draw & Photoshop to create and generate new images.
– Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
– Confer with the managers to discuss and determine layout design.
– Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
– Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
– Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
– Responsibility for hands on designing within social media sites such as facebook, twitter etc
– Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
– Deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience
– Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
– Be enthusiastic but be responsible.
– Graduate or holder of UGC approved Diploma in Mass Media / Marketing Communication / Advertising or equivalent
– Diploma/Certification in Graphic & Creative design and animation will be added honours
– 0-2 years of work experience with a brand, digital/social/advertising/creative/media agency
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUISITE
– The candidate should be able to work on Photoshop,Illustrator, Adobe, Corel Draw ,Flash,Gif etc.
– Experience in image editing, designing of website layouts, banners, posters, Landing pages, email/banner creative.
– The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent designer and internet-savvy.
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS REQUISITE
– Good spoken and written communication skills.
– Positive thinking and results oriented.
– Ability to work with minimum supervision.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
– Strong attention to details.