If you can make digital products & experiences that have lasting impact.
– Listening/Monitoring and being active in understanding what Customers/Stake-Holders are saying about the respective brand in the online space
– Manage relationships with 3rd party marketplaces and grow sales in these channels to
meet overarching company goals
– Drive new initiatives and future roadmap for marketplace activities
– Work in coordination with Finance team to run proformas on proposed new Marketplace initiatives and where financially viable propose new Marketplaces for Global approval
– Create and maintain internal processes to enable us to manage this business more efficiently.
– Proactively seek opportunities to improve Marketplace strategies and tactics, enhance customer experience, and maximize ROI
– Partner with merchandising, planning, operations, content and marketing teams to ensure efficient communication and sustainable growth of the marketplace business
– Define and monitor business KPIs focusing on goals for revenue, margin and customer experience, as well as drive and execute initiatives to improve them
– Act as a ‘day to day’ contact for all Marketplace related queries
– Ensure marketplace best practices are followed in order to maximize sales on marketplaces
– Optimizing Product Search and navigation, Promotional content slots, Product content, Merchandising, and cross sell opportunities.
– Carry out “Actual vs. Plan” analysis of financial KPIs (e.g. sales share in online).
– Analyze trading performance and recommends activities to support the account in driving traffic and E-Commerce site conversion to maximize sales.
– Monitor online and mobile shopping trends, and maintain knowledge of competition and opportunities in ecommerce.
– Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Communication/Advertising/Mass Media/Any other discipline, Related professional courses would be an advantage.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUISITE
– Usage of social media tools
– Excellent working knowledge of Ms Office – Power point, Excel.
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS REQUISITE
– Strong initiative and with a positive attitude;
– Other skills required: time management, flexibility, strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-starter, and be able to work independently.
– Ability to learn quickly, work in tight deadlines and adapt to change;
– Professional, organized, efficient and accurate;
– Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed
– Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills;
– Strong commitment to quality; and
– A well-developed sense of humour.