High Court of Gauhati Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Grade Translator 14,000 - 60,500 Salary - Apply NowHigh Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (High Court of Gauhati) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Junior Grade Translator. To Apply for the job posting from High Court of Gauhati, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: High Court of Gauhati
Post Name: Junior Grade Translator
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 14,000 - 60,500 (Per Month)
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Education: Any Masters Degree
Last Date: 18-03-2020
The process of selection of candidates for the aforesaid categories of posts will be as follows:
Stage 1: Written Examination: 100 Marks of 2(two) hours duration
The selection test will consist of a written examination of descriptive type on English Language Proficiency and Assamese Language Proficiency.
Stage 2: Viva Voce/Interview: 30 marks
Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise mark sheet of the written examination will be called to the viva-voce/interview. Candidates shall have to secure at least 60% of 30 marks i.e. 18(eighteen) marks in the Interview in order to be considered qualified. On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption "Click here to apply online for the post of Junior Grade Translator—will be available:
Phase I: To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After submission of this information the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the same page prominently. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion the e-mail may not be delivered, hence candidates are requested to Registration carefully. The combination of Registration Code and Date of Birth will be used as login details for next three Phases, i.e. Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4.
Phase 2: In this Phase, a candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase I, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information and has to save the data by clicking the Update button.
1. In case of candidates Obtaining the same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the Written Examination will be given preference. Where marks obtained by such candidates in the Written Examination are also same, then the candidate who is senior in aqe will be given Preference.
2. The High Court reserves the right to fix cut off marks for the written examination at a later stage, if required.
Terms & Conditions
1. The candidate shall have to possess essential educational qualification before the last date of submission of online application.
2. Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
3. The inclusion of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
4. The list of provisional candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. wili be published in the High Court website for the candidates' reference. If any candidate has any grievances for inclusion/non-inclusion etc. of his/her name in the list so published, the same should be brought to the notice of the undersigned within the stipulated period indicated in the relevant notification. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test and interview.
6. Candidates who are already in the Govemment Service (Central/State/PSlJ) may apply through proper channel. They shall have to produce "No Objection Certificate" from the present Employer at the time of document verification and they shall have to submit release order at the time of joining.