- Lead by example.
- Role model for safe work behaviour’s
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Meets or exceeds departmental production KPIs/goals.
- Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills.
- Willingness to train and learn new skills.
- Coach and mentor others to succeed.
- Able to handle long and short term multiple tasks, whilst working in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Able to work weekends and provide overtime support (AM & PM).
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules / shift including night shift.
You should be able to motivate a team of individuals to meet targets and productivity expectations in line with company goals. You should be prepared to take responsibility for tracking the attendance and work flow of that team and work alongside the Shift Manager to highlight and rectify issues as they arise.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Help support daily management of department duties.
- Assign work to associates as required/needed to support workflow and daily production KPIs/goals.
- Conduct standup briefs, deliver associate feedback, conduct floor audits and vehicle inspections.
- Support in training and up-skilling new associates.
- Support with tracking, trending and reporting of departmental metrics by associates.
- Support in analyzing and understanding the reasons behind success and failure in meeting departmental delivery and FC KPIs/goals
- Tracking, reporting, maintenance of hours and schedules.
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents as required.
- Improve flow of product through the station.
- Identify and address safety hazards within and participate in safety initiatives.
- Fully understand workflow, daily production goals, and number of Associates present each day.
- Previous management experience.
- Warehousing and Logistics background.