Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Develop unique audience outreach plans.
- Self-motivated, passionate about marketing and self-driven to drive marketing goals.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms
- Give creative inputs to agency or internal team to move up on creative aspect of the posts on social media or other platform
- Should have a great sense of creative from image, color, placement of elements, communication to differentiate and grab quick attention
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new campaigns that promote the organisation and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase follower base and customer engagement.
- MBA/Post Graduation in Marketing.
- A minimum 5 years of relevant Work Experience.
- Willingness to work from office at Hyderabad.
why you should join us ?
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Infinity Learn to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Infinity Learn a $10B company.
- Enjoy rebuilding from scratch once more - Build grounds up team.
- Medical Insurance | Great work culture