The Global Markets Client and Business Strategy team is a highly analytical and process-driven team within Jefferies and provides direct support to the senior management team and business leaders across Equities and Fixed Income.
The team is an extension of the Global Markets COO group. The role is focused on creating, managing and communicating key insights and analytics for senior management and business teams. This role has a deep focus on analytics and using data to create daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting. The following components can be analyzed, but not limited to: revenue, resource consumption, sales efficiency, trading metrics, and market analytics.
The role requires an assertive, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills are a must. Candidates must have the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines. Ad hoc projects are common and necessitate flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly.
The key role and responsibility of this Equity-focused position is to develop and produce global MIS analytics that focus on improving business performance and efficiency. Other responsibilities may include:
- Work with business groups to prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly business summaries for the management committee, including year-end business plans and budgets
- Drive improvements in performance analysis & reporting
- Conduct Competitive analysis and reporting
- Maintain client coverage tables and track client profitability daily
Candidates with prior exposure in MIS reporting and analysis will be preferred. Additionally, candidates with exposure to Markets divisions, specifically Equities, will be preferred.
1. Expert with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications is required. Proficiency with Macros/VBA and experience with BI Tools (i.e. qlik, salesforce Einstein, etc.) will be an added advantage.
2. Excellent communication skills. Keen attention to detail.
3. Ability and confidence to liaise with Senior Managers and Regional team counterparts. Project work often involves quick turn-around, thus the ability to multi-task is a must have.
4. Sound understanding of Business & Client Management
Mumbai 2 North Avenue Maker MaxityBandra-Kurla Complex Mumbai 400051
Jun 25, 2020, 2:25:36 PM