No of positions: 1
Experience year - Fresher or 2+year experience
CTC: Negotiable depending on the competency and experience
Reports To: Production In-Charge
1. Should be able to use MS Office (MS Word/Excel/PPT) efficiently.
2. Should be able to operate inventory management software.
3. Should have excellent typing speed.
4. Should have good communication skills.
I. STORE DESCRIPTION:
Inventory in-charge/ controller needs to implement store activities in the allotted area for the following material
a. Capital Goods: 1. AS IS Machines Storage Area 2. Ready to Dispatch Machines Storage Area and 3. Part Machines Storage Area.
b. Parts and Accessories: Purchased and harvested parts and accessories are to be stored in respective bins.
1. Receipt of inward materials and handing it over to concerned department or inward it to store.
2. Barcode the necessary material
3. Issue of material to concerned department or engineer/employee
4. Generation, implementation, storage and issue of Job cards for capital goods
5. Generating inward report for import goods and sending it to purchase data.
6. Generating consumption report for parts and accessories
7. To maintain a company asset report
8. To maintain stock of daily requirement items like stationary products, cleaning material
9. Maintaining record documents for all the activities
II. PACKING AND DISPATCH
1. Generate and verify dispatch documents viz. Packing list, Gate pass, Declaration
2. Coordinating with admin team for transport documents
3. Filing LR copy
4. Supervising for packing of goods and payment to the packers.
5. Maintaining inventory of packing material
6. Maintaining courier dispatch report and sharing the dispatch tracking details with team and customer.
7. Tracking the shipment and sharing information to the concerned teams.