With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager- Corporate Finance
In this role, you will be responsible for all controllership activities of P2P for Global Regions.
Your role will be expected to manage the P2P activities & drive process improvements in P2P process and account reconciliation activities.
- Monitor & keep a tight control over the daily/monthly dashboard.
- Getting the clarifications resolved from vendors & internal stakeholders by writing Emails/taking calls (in English) with them.
- Resolve & work on escalations from vendors & internal stakeholders.
- Have end to end Accounts Payable knowledge, including account reconciliations and Banking process
- Handling project implementation and management
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B. Com/M. Com with experience in P2P, T&E & Account reconciliations
- Average oral & writing communication skills (In English)
- Exposure on Oracle Financials is preferred.
- Resources having good experience of Accounts Payable profile.
- Good Accounting knowledge & knowledge of account reconciliations.
- Good exposure on MS Office.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingAug 26, 2021, 2:32:37 AM
Master Skills ListCorporate
Job CategoryFull Time