As Operations Analyst in the Direct and Office Team, you will work with the Product Support and Client Service Consultant teams as well as other L2 teams, Direct/Office development, project management, quality assurance and product management teams to provide second-level support for complex product and data issues that escalate to be reviewed by the development and/or product management teams. Our analysts are required to research identified issues, ensure timely resolution, and communicate outcomes to all appropriate team members. Timely resolution requires coordinating resources across teams including programmers, quality assurance analysts, data analysts, product managers, and project managers. The position is based in our Mumbai office.
- Track, evaluate, and determine resolution approach for complex product and data issues that escalate from the Product Support and Client Service Consultant teams.
- Demonstrate a high sense of ownership of the issues in the product ticket queue to be responsive and provide timely updates, follow-up, expedition, and resolution.
- Prioritize issues properly by severity and impact.
- Ensure issue management processes are followed.
- Understand roles, responsibilities, and expertise of internal stakeholders (developers, quality assurance analysts, data analysts, product development managers, project managers) in order to expedite issue resolution.
- Generate business solution options to problems needing remediation.
- Recognize patterns among repetitive problems and work to resolve the root causes by collaboration with development and product management teams.
- Contribute to ongoing efforts to streamline and improve processes.
- At least one year of experience in a quality analyst or customer support role.
- Familiarity with Morningstar products and data is preferred.
- Excellent writing, communication, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Prior experience in project management or business analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge of the investment industry is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. A bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is preferred.
I10_MstarIndiaPvtLtd Morningstar India Private Ltd. (Delhi) Legal Entity