J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small
businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:
JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. HR Contact Center for incoming calls and cases involving questions, complaints, problems, etc. which are answered in an efficient and professional manner.
2. Handle telephone calls promptly and courteously, meeting both volume and quality service standards.
3. Use active listening skills in order to fully comprehend and document questions/issues. Be able to probe for more specific information.
4. Refer and transfer complex issues/inquiries to Tier II Research Specialists, Team Leader, or other appropriate person.
5. Demonstrate customer service skills by responding professionally and effectively to questions and issues. Handle irate customers by following procedures and using interpersonal skills, obtaining assistance when needed. Demonstrate empathy and understanding.
6. Resolve tier 1 inquiries requiring knowledge of benefits and related HR products and services.Ensure all queries and issues raised by employees are researched and responded to within time-frames defined.
7. Having a thorough understanding of all process related information on sharepoint.
8. Respond to incoming e-mail messages from ex employees.
9. Confirm reciepts of the documents.
10. Listen and manage voice mails.
11. Highlight web content improvements to improve online communication and information channels.
12. Support team projects to improve service quality and timeliness.
13. Contribute towards service availability for our customers by being available for them as scheduled & rostered. Being consistently punctual and present, every day as per the scheduled shift. Plan one's leaves well in advance to ensure there is no unplanned absence from work.
14. Being a friendly, genuine, committed, participative, interactive & a helpful team member. Having a positive attitude, and encouraging positivity in the team.
15. Should be flexible working in shifts
Graduate in any stream with 2-3 years of experience.
Prior experience in an international call center.
Exceptional inter-personal skills.
Strong Customer Focus.
Attention to details.