We are looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to join our sales team. The Marketing Executive's responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a Sales Executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch Sales Executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Marketing, Sales Management
Required Experience : 1 to 2 Years
Qualifications: Any Degree
- sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month