As Manager for India, you will be responsible for controlling a number of entities in an assigned region. These controlling tasks include managing the balance sheet accounts, statutory and corporate income tax compliance, and Internal Controls (SOX). In addition, you will review expenses of assigned cost centers in cooperation with FP&A and the cost center owners. The ideal candidate drives and oversees improvement projects related to accounting processes and Internal Controls. Here’s where you’ll demonstrate your competencies:
- Statutory reporting and filing for the legal entities in the assigned region according to KPI’s
- Tax reporting for the legal entities in the assigned region according to KPI’s
- Coordination and preparation of reporting to global headquarters
- Collaborates with internal and external auditors on SOX, ACP, Statutory and Tax auditing procedures
- Ensures a proper Month End Closing and Reporting cycle
- Directs all aspects of accounting operation and controlling
- Implements, monitors and maintains standard work around related processes (e.g. SOX, Accounting Operations and Internal Control)
- Manage outsourcing of Accounting activities.
- Manage 1-2 FTE or contractor
- Manage financial statements in accordance w/ corp requirements, business forecast, business analytics and provide strong partnering and leadership at country and Corp. levels.
- Coaching, mentoring, and managing senior Fin analyst, accountants
This job requires a high level of independence, as well as the ability to determine one’s own practices and procedures with limited supervision. Errors in judgment can seriously affect company margin, profit, and overall results.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration
- A minimum 6-8 years of related financial experience in an international environment
- Experience (3+ years) managing a team is preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP and International GAAP
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Experience in working with external advisors (e.g. Auditors, Consultants, Tax advisors and Legal counsels)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a “startup” with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There’s no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth.
Come join our team at Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) and be part of a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your talent to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. ASP is based in Irvine, California with core sites in Everett, Washington and Schaffhausen, Switzerland plus many more offices around the world.