Are you our new Regional Operations Manager for Eastern Hemisphere based in Chennai?
As a Regional Operations Manager, you will lead an engaged team of employees and consultants across O&G, Maritime, Crane, Human Factors, Leadership, Safety and Crisis Management faculties – all with a strong sense of purpose . This role will be driving safety, operational performance and cutting edge solutions for the O&G, Maritime and Renewables industries.
The role directly report into the Managing Director of Eastern Hemisphere region based in Dubai.
In this exciting and challenging high-tech advanced simulation training environment, you will play a vital role in the strategic growth while also expanding our core business and developing solutions side-by-side with global customers across O&G, Maritime and Renewables.
- Engage with executive levels to develop and present technical training solutions in close cooperation with the business development managers
- Be a strategic thinker and contributor in supporting the exponential growth of organization in the region
- Being a member of the Regional Leadership team and leading a diverse team of Instructors and consultants
- Creating a positive work environment and support the team to develop and grow
- Support and contribute to the ongoing development of digital training solutions regional and globally
- Working with the other Maersk Training Operation Managers across the globe to learn and share best practices
We are looking for
We are looking for a strong leader who is familiar with the Oil and Gas, Renewables and/or Maritime industries.
- Experience of min. 5 years in a senior leadership and strategic role and overall 15+ years of experience in one of the mentioned industries
- Positive Leadership attitude with the ability to inspire and develop others
- Must be located or willing to relocate to India/Chennai and be willing to travel
- Be fluent in English, both written and verbal