Service Application, Pune, India
As part of the System Dynamics Global Support Team, you will be a vital resource in helping us support our customers. You will work in conjunction with our regional support teams (EU, US, India, Korea, China and Japan) to provide accurate and timely solutions to technical issues along with excellent customer service ensuring our customers are satisfied with the support they receive.
You will become an expert user in the Romax software products and will be expected to support a wide range of varying customer support issues.
We are seeking a candidate with 2-5 years of experience having a background in Mechanical, Automotive or Electrical Engineering or similar with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in order to communicate effectively with customers and internal colleagues, who is a quick learner and have proven analytical skills with a strong team ethic.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues with prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via an on-line support portal, phone, web meeting and other electronic medium
- Gather information from customers to gain full understanding of support query
- Manage customer expectations
- Ensure the support process is adhered to at all times so that all customer queries are logged, recorded and updated correctly
- Communicate to customers the steps necessary to maintain and update software products
- Produce support documentation and technical notes to maintain a Knowledge Base
- Confirm customer bugs, investigate work-arounds, provide clear instructions on replicating issues and escalate the issues to be fixed
- Become responsible for a certain area of the software from a support point of view and become a ‘virtual’ member of the development team
- Understand new software features from formal and/or non-formal specifications in order to support customers
- Suggest improvements and contribute to the overall support process across the business
- Participate in cross-training
- Assist in testing new releases if required
- Any other duties and/or responsibilities as may be assigned
- Travel in this role is not generally required
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm:
HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.