IND-KA-Regent Gateway, Bangalore
Introduction about the Business_1
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam.A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global Top Companies for Leaders survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. Over 50 per cent of the Aditya Birla Groups revenues flow from its overseas operations. The Group operates in 36 countries.With a combined Net Sales Value of USD 1.2 Billion we are 3 Businesses consisting of Domestic Textiles Overseas Spinning and Acrylic Fibre with a 14000 strong workforce 10 manufacturing units operating in 5 countries i.e. Egypt India Indonesia Philippines and Thailand.In the Textiles sector in India we are the largest manufacturer of linen fabric and some of our flagship brands are Grasim Graviera & Linen Club. We are the 2nd largest Exporter of Acrylic Fibre in the world with brands such as Pilbloc & Birlacril.The Overseas Business exports yarn across the globe with brands such as ABY Softura & ABY Flexo.
To ensure highly impact full visual appeal for the brand – in the way the product, posters, visuals, mannequins and the overall brand visual experience is seen by the customer. Effectively manage the visual merchandising function and team
Key Result Areas
To create the VM Blueprint for the brand
- To understand the business plans in terms of opening of new stores, renovations of existing stores and introduction of new product ranges
- To develop the VM identity for various product lines and store types in consultation with marketing and Brand Director
- Have a systematic process to create attractive VM in different types of stores (EBO, Shop in Shop, Value stores) that can provide a world class shopping experience
To develop a Budget for the VM function and track performance against it
- To estimate key material requirements based on business plans
- To create budgets for the function based on business plans and material estimates
- To monitor the expenses against budgets
- Ensure complete process adherence in terms of estimates, dockets, etc.
Visual Merchandising implementation
- Ensure uniform implementation of Visual merchandising across all the stores of the brands as per the blue print.
- Ensure all windows are changed as per plan and timely receipt of material at the stores
- Ensure implementers at various regions and stores are aware of the window and VM plans well in advance through sample pictures etc.
Develop a network of vendors
- Scan the market, domestic and international to identify possible vendors fro the brand
- Create a reliable set of vendors who are able to deliver quality goods with cost and time parameters
- Be effective in negotiations to ensure cost effective procurement of material
- Develop relationship with vendors to improve delivery standards
Develop an effective VM team for the brand
- Train and nurture team members by guiding them on the latest trends of VM
- Motivate team members to give off their best
- Set challenging targets for them and plan their development
Post Graduate (NIFT/NID)
Indian Rupee (INR)
9 - 12 Years
Assistant Vice President
Last Date of Application