Fun and informative online interactions with the customers can take the brand to great heights! Do you have climbing gear ready?
– A Jr. ORM Executive is responsible to monitor, connect, converse, engage and enhance brand’s online reputation.Be a representative of WATConsult, aids its clients by acting as a central point of contact for leveraging brand’s online reputation; to support various objectives for reputation, branding and audience engagement.
– Actively monitor and review user comments, suggestions, feedback and complaints across social handles and platforms manually and using the related tools wherever possible
– Connect, converse and engage with the target audience on digital platforms & across, on behalf of the brand thereby attending response management
– Promptly respond to negative comments, feedbacks, redressing complaints within client’s specified turn-around time thus making the user journey with the brand worthwhile
– Create brand awareness by primary means of addressing user queries and maintaining the brand reputation by changing the perception of people online
– Acknowledging compliments & showcasing the same on brand social media pages
– Effectively identifying and utilising social listening tools for response management
– Sharing the brand comments on real-time basis with the respective brand associates/managers
– Categorise data, prepare and share reports depicting an overview of the brands performance, feedback reports consisting of the existing/current pinpoints of the brand along with suggestions to address and eliminate those pinpoints successfully
– Assist the brand to effectively position itself, eliminate weak-links, leverage strength-points and tap the target audience by collecting, collating and sharing insights through analysis of incoming audience’s comments, conversations, complaints and feedbacks about the brand
– Recommending suggestions for improvements by preparing presentation reports over conversations analysed through tool comprising the below:
– What are people talking the most about the brand- sentiment summary?
– Which social platform or a blog or a review site has received the maximum buzz in terms of people talking?
– Any specific enhancement people want from the brand?
– Any particular aspect of existing customers dislike about the brand?
– Which particular state or region from where conversations are highest or lowest?
– Giving a way forward strategy and providing a new direction to the brand for making the consumer experience better?
– Benchmarking our brand against competition on the same metrics?
– Maintain and circulate daily, weekly and monthly ORM reports to internal departments for their information and further action
– Assist in new benchmarks within social car
– Graduate or holder of UGC approved Diploma in Mass Media / Marketing Communication / Advertising or equivalent
– Certification in Digital Media / SEO / SEM / Ecommerce will be added honours
– 0-2 years of work experience with a brand, digital/social/advertising/creative/media agency
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUISITE
– Professional-level proficiency in English, excellent written & oral communication, MS-Excel skills
– Good knowledge of Social Media Channels, Digital Media and Online Reputation management is a must
– Basic knowledge of social media/digital listening tools like Hootsuite Insights, etc.
– Must be informed and active follower of social and digital space trends and activity and possess a keen eye for detail
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS REQUISITE
– Enthusiastic and eager to learn and explore various facets of the job, new-age digital advertising
– Must be able to perform and be collaborative under pressure situations and tight deadlines
– Must be adept to working in a dynamic team structure