Pune, Maharashtra, India
Permanent Full Time
You will be aligned to our IT Procurement operations vertical, focusing on procurement. The profile would include running processes PO creation, amendment in the SAP/any ERP for IT Indirect Procurement. You will be focusing on PO Creation/Amendment, acknowledgement, PO issues & resolutions etc.
You would also be responsible in ensuring the Pos are issued on time while considering critical aspects such as quality, quantity, time etc. hanling payment queries and coordianting with vendors for Payment is anothr important work
- Good understanding of Procurement Processes
- Working knowledge of lT Hardware Laptop,Desktop,IT Services,Networking,E Conenctivity
- Knowledge of dealing with Asia, US ,UK,Europe ,Latam customers/vendors
- Exposure to sourcing & procurement tools / systems (SAP, Ariba, Ivalua / other P2P platforms)
- Experience with procurement activities including PO creation, amendment and Post PO issue resolution
- Strong vendor management skills; verbal communication - proficient in English & Hindi / Marathi
- Stakeholder management.
2-4 years, IT procurement experience in Chemical/Pharma/manufacturing industry/others.
Certification in Computer related area or MCA added advantage
Computer literate with advanced Excel skills/abilities
Experience in SAP/Ariba or any other platform
Ready to take challenge /attitude of learning new technology/empathy for vendors