PlanSource is a financial planning support utility. The team works closely with the Ameriprise advisor force, spread across the United States, to support them on financial plan creation for their clients.
In addition, this team is constantly building on incremental avenues to support and add value to advisor practices, with a vision to ultimately offer a virtual staffing support model for our advisors.
Expectations from this particular role are as follows:
- Support senior analysts in financial data comprehension and data entry
- Analyze and document financial plans based on the clients information
- Perform activities related to financial plan preparation process within the defined turnaround and quality metrices
- Work as a part of team and contribute to team functions and responsibilities
- Take additional responsibilities as and when required
- Post Graduate in finance/ diploma in financial planning/ graduate in commerce/ math/ economics/ business management with minimum of 50% marks along with minimum 1 year of experience
- 6 months - 2 years of work experience in financial services sector is preferred (preferably in a multinational environment)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning, etc would be an added advantage - Extensive training would be imparted to the selected candidates