BEL Recruitment 2020 - Havildar Vacancy - Salary 79,000 - Apply SoonBEL Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (BEL) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Havildar. To Apply for the job posting from BEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: BEL
Post Name: Havildar
No of Posts: 4
Salary: 20,500 - 79,000 ()
Experience: 15 - 2fresher years
Last Date: 30-10-2020
Eligible candidates will be called for document verification, after verification eligible candidates will attend Physical Endurance test and those who clear the same, will be called for written test. The document verification, Physical Endurance test (For shortlisted candidates), written test will be held at BEL, Chennai only.
How To Apply:
Candidates willing to apply may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the application fee payment receipt, in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Security (Havildar)” and addressed to SR.DY.GENERAL MANAGER (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Bel-army Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089 through Regd. Post/Speed Post/Courier. The last date for receipt of applications is 30.10.2020. For any enquiries please e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents To Be Submitted:
The self attested photocopies (legible & complete) of the following documents should be enclosed along with the Application Form:
1. SSLC Marks Card.
2. Discharge book / certificate issued by the Indian Navy / Army / Air Force clearly indicating the medical category, date of discharge and Exemplary record.
3. Candidates need to submit copies of the relevant caste /community certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
4. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category the certificate should be in noncreamy layer format for applying for posts under Government of India dated on or after 01.09.2019.
5. Application fee payment receipt/Bank Challan Copy.
6. Registration Certificate with District Sainik Welfare Board.
7.Candidates who are employed in Govt/ Quasi Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of physical endurance test/written test without which they will not be allowed to appear for the written test.
8.Candidates presently employed in the Defence Armed Forces and are yet to be discharged need to submit documentary proof in support of their Medical category, character and probable date of discharge.
9.Candidates meeting the above requirements may apply in the format available on the BEL website www.bel-india.in. Application form should be submitted in the prescribed format in A4 size paper. A recent photograph should also to be pasted on the form.
Instruction For Making Payment:
1. Go to www.onlinesbi.com and select: - State Bank Collect.
2. Accept terms and conditions and click on proceed.
3. Select state of Corporation/Institution: - All India.
4. Select type of Corporation/Institution: - PSU - Public Sector Undertaking and press = >Go.
5. Select PSU - Public Sector Undertaking: - Bharat Electronics Limited and press Submit.
6. Select payment category: - SECURITY HAVILDAR – CHENNAI UNIT.
7. Complete the payment as explained above.
8. Take a print of the payment receipt and attach it with the application form.
9. Detail instructions along with screen shots are enclosed.
10.If there are more number of eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, experience, etc. Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / challan or received after due date and are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may please note that in case of scrutiny of applications and short listing of candidates, if their candidature is rejected, the application fee will not be refunded. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL. The posts indicated above may vary depending upon the actual requirement at the time of selection.
11.Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the physical endurance test/written test will be sent by e-mail only to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.