- To meet with Political leaders / individuals for products & services demonstration & their sales & marketing.
- As part of Saranshis Media team , members are expected to perform a wide range of activities , such as media coordination , developing media briefs for campaign and candidates , documenting media feedback structures and creating a solid media network for our various projects
- We are looking for people who understand media logic, can develop and maintain healthy network with the media at national, state, district and assembly level; and represent the organization or the candidate in a confident, yet humble and professional manner. You need to think on your feet , and have a nose for news
- We are looking for someone who is open to working long hours , sometimes all days of the week especially during campaigns; and flexible to move across multiple geographies if the situation so demands
Educational Background Work Experience
- A Bachelor or a Master s degree (preferably from a reputed institution)
- Work experience of 2- 7 years is desirable
- Prior experience in Media and PR is preferable
- Should be proficient in media structures , political structures and current affairs.
- Should be able to manage huge amount of data , analyse draft and deliver final reports
- Should be able to plan , manage and implement media campaigns content
- Should be able to coordinate and work with multiple teams
- Proficiency in Bengali, Hindi and English (reading , speaking and writing) is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- 7 years: 1 year (Preferred)
- Team Management: 1 year (Preferred)