Store development, Store/Branch Management, Inventory management, Retail sales, Other, Buyer/Merchandiser, Public Relations/IR, Interpreter/Translator, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
- Should be able to handle office work in India.
- Should be able to have business communication with HQ and local branches/ people as well.
- Should be able to prepare documents/ frequent communication with HQ. Therefore, person should be very good in
speaking/writing business mails.
- Should be flexible with travelling in India/ overseas.
- Should be an excellent in working as team.
- Language : Korean/ English
- Education Background : Bachelor ( DU/ JNU)
- Experience : 3-4 Years
- Require skills : Language proficiency ( TOPIK- Test of Proficiency in Korean)
- Certificate : Language Certification course
- Others : Should be honest/ stable/ modest/ flexible to travel
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Bonus : Diwali & Christmas
- Medical : Yes
- Over time : Yes
- Food : Yes
- Transportation : Only for business trips
- Accommodation : No
- Other facility :