Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2020 - Consultant Vacancy - Salary 80,000 - Apply NowMinistry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Ministry of Health and Family Welfare) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MS/MD, MHA, MPH for the position of Consultant. To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Post Name: Consultant
No of Posts: 3
Salary: 70,000 - 80,000 (Per Month)
Education: MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MS/MD, MHA, MPH
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 18-11-2020
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:
Candidates shall be required to submit the prescribed application form duly filled up with copies of certificates (self-attested) as proof of age, educational qualification and experience, etc. all original documents will be verified subsequently. Prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the Website of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Application Form should be submitted within Three (3) weeks from the date of publication, at the address given below:
Sh. Manoj Kumar Singh, Under Secretary (Trauma & Burns, Hospital II/NE), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, R.No. 508‘D’, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011.
Other general criteria:
1. Applications should be conversant with the use of computers in word processing, worksheets for data compilation, basic analysis, internet use and presentations.
2. The applicants should be able to tour extensively for monitoring and supervision.
3. Age limit: Candidate should not be more than 62 years of age on the date of application.
4. Tenure: Initially for a period of one year (extendable) subject to satisfactory performance and continuation of the respective programme.
5. Place of duty shall be New Delhi.
6. The remuneration offered is consolidated and fixed. No allowance is admissible.
7. A candidate can also apply for more than one post, if eligible, but on separate application forms.