Your field of responsibility
You will join us as a Senior Axiom Delivery Lead
- Responsible for technical solutions Design, Delivery across all aspects of the Axiom Development lifecycle of Regulatory Reporting.
- Opportunity to integrate data enablement, providing a robust data platform/data lake and information integrity/data quality
- To develop solutions in line with DevOps spanning from code build and deployment pipelines for the applications.
- Build scalable systems, lead technical discussions, participate in code reviews, and guide the team in engineering best-practices. Must be able to write quality code and build secure, highly available systems and requires production quality coding.
- Provide technical insights and contribute to the requirement definitions, development, integration, test, documentation, and support across multiple platforms (hybrid role)
- Work extensively with the requirement engineers and lead development team to find opportunities to streamline/standardize delivery across functional area, Act as the key technical specialist in business process, Data flow and Application/organization Architecture setups
- Has good understanding of system architectures, design patterns should be able to design and develop
- Take ownership of the team's deliverables, work closely with vendor teams and ensuring that the team produces high quality deliverables on timely basis; participate in design and code reviews
- Gain the relevant domain expertise and ready to provide level 3 production support as and when required. Assist with production support activities, when necessary, to help identify and resolve escalated production issues
- Ensure all IT delivery conform to audit and quality standards
Your future colleagues
Global RegTech Solutions was formed in 2019 to cater to all Regulatory Reporting requirements of our clients in Finance.
You will join a team of professionals responsible for Regulatory Reporting deliveries for global clients, using Axiom Controller View.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
Previous experience of three - five years of data analytics leadership in building for the regulatory reporting, data warehousing, Axiom applications.
Outstanding knowledge hands on experience on Axiom, Oracle, Qlik/ OBIEE, and preferably Bigdata
Hands-on experience in building data sources, models, portfolios and tracking key performance metrics. Strong understanding of data quality and data integrity
Mastering relational products, SQL, and Strong mathematical, quantitative, and programming skills
Understanding and background of data processing and knowledge of batch and real-time processing. Including functional background from the systems of regulatory reporting and financial accounting
Knowledge of any of Java/Scala, UI frameworks, scripting language e.g. python is a plus
Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills; ability to work with considerable ambiguity; ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly, decision-making attitude.
Has experience of developing software for a large enterprise, including n-tier development
Good leadership experience particularly in handling vendor teams, providing L3 support for the regions
Ability to engage with partners to gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements Experience of writing/working with Technical Specifications, FRDs
Outstanding understanding of the software development lifecycle, agile practices and look forward to upskill regularly to become full stack engineer.
You are ambitious, hardworking who can work collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.