Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Sr Data Warehouse Manager
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven analytics services. You will be responsible for design, rollout of differentiating user experience layer on the top of the HON enterprise data warehouse with reporting functions and business driven analytics. You will be accountable for the overall business and technology architecture of core and extended data warehousing services and day-to-day coordination and management of data warehousing technology and staff. The role provides a unique leadership opportunity to work directly with senior leadership and business stakeholders, Enterprise Architecture and technology delivery teams to to deliver key actionable insights and analytics solutions. The role requires a strong service owner mindset with technology leadership and an extremely strong can-do attitude.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Build and own the overall user experience around information delivery and consumption for the overall reporting from Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Lead Data modeling to drive seamless user experience for analytics delivery for key functional domains and businesses
- Solid data acumen and Technical team leadership
- Establish standards, best practices and key global governance processes around analytics consumption platform to enable citizen analyst roles with in functions and SBG’s
- Ensure no audit and compliance issues
- Develop and own the data delivery/consumption and visualization Architecture and the overall roadmap
- Align with the HON PMO team drive effective Project scoping and estimation
- Manage vendor resources to define, optimize and deliver all approved project demand within time, budgets, and quality timelines
- Apply Service Owner mindset to own the technology upgrade with oversight from relevant security and architecture teams
- Help to build data science /advanced analytics teams
- 10+ years of significant IT Leadership, business analytics, Project delivery and execution experience
- 8+ years of experience in leading large scale analytics, BI and/or business intelligence/BO teams responsible for all aspects for design, build and deploy into operations.
- 5+ years of experience in a one or more Technology / Service owner mindset required.
- Proven skills and experience delivering applications using data lake, data warehouse, Tableau, Power BI, or process/data mining Technology across multiple business functions
- Solid understanding of Agile and Waterfall to shape and enhance project delivery together with strong project financial planning/execution
- Proven success in effectively communicating with key stakeholders to manage priorities, resources and overall objectives
- Experience in project team leadership, stakeholder management, process adherence, ownership/commitment, learning agility and risk management capabilities
- Guide and mentor indirect team members as needed (including responsibilities, expectations, regular performance feedback)
- Build, align and lead project teams without direct authority
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT fields
- Proven understanding of the Service Ownership, ITIL, Operations Management
- Solid experience in software development and application deployment best practices, preferable experience setting up and working in full DevSecOps environment.
- Ability to work with globally dispersed teams with ability to lead assigned projects to the completion and closure
- Strong communications skills to work with leadership teams to ensure projects are delivered on time/budget
- Delivery experience in deploying large scale analytics solutions on top of HON EDW Platforms
- Delivery experience in Cloud Infrastructure, security and deployment options: Example - AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Significant experience in the design and development of analytics solutions on top big data, Enterprise Data Warehouse and BI systems
- Strong technical competencies using SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience hiring and developing high-performing technical teams
- Experience with visualization software (Tableau, ThougtSpot, Data Science, d3.js)
- Experience managing a data warehouse development team
- Experience with development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum, Agile, and test-driven
- Strong understanding of relational databases
Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India