Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1) Shall be responsible to Select Material and Manufacturing Method for all the Power Train System Components to meet Performance, reliability, manufacturability, repair, Cost and Weight Targets.
2) Shall be responsible to deliver the Technical Skills in the Failure Analysis so as to Fix the Root Cause and to Identify the suitable Corrective Actions.
3) Be responsible for assisting Engine and Transmission development programs by involving in supplier evaluation and audit.
4) Involve proactively in the early phase of design to guide Engineers with suitable material and process recommendations including trade-off studies
5) Be responsible for creating and updating material properties including variations, endurance strength etc to be used in engineering analysis of design
6) Proactively update materials specification and guidelines to be in line with current standards
7) Shall be able to identify continuously the Potential Value Engineering Proposals and Cost Reduction Activities in the areas of Forging, Casting, Powder Metallurgy, Aluminium and Heat Treated Parts.
2 to 3 Years
Automobile OEM or Auto Ancillaries
B.E/B.Tech - Metallurgy
Shall be a Very Good Team Player with effective interpersonal relations & Communication Skills. Shall be very Innovative & Positive in approaching the Issues.
Shall be willing to relocate to Chennai within a short time.
Should have Hands on Experience in the processes like Forgings, Castings, Aluminium Casting, Sintering, Heat Treatment & Metallurgical Testings of Engine , Transmission, Axle, Clutch & Exhaust Parts .
Job Segment: Metallurgy, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Materials Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive