ANDRITZ HYDRO Pvt. Ltd.
ANDRITZ Hydro is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services ("from water-to-wire") for hydropower plants and one of the leaders in the world market for hydraulic power generation.
Job summary / Introduction
>System engineering of EPS execution as per project schedule, meeting overall techno-commercial
requirements of project.
> MIS, periodic review and reporting to management regarding project progress
> Manage interface within the team and with outside agencies like suppler, consultants,client etc
Detailed job description
1. Electrical system design and sizing using ETAP for Load flow and short circuit calculations
2. Equipment sizing & optimization like Auxiliary transformers, DC system, DG set, earthing etc
3. Ensuring interfaces with cross-functional team members to accelerate the engineering progress
4. Ensuring OTD w.r.t. design schedule; design planning & monitoring. "First time right"
5. Ensuring the design of assigned packages meets guaranteed contractual parameters and cost;
"design to cost".
6. Ensuring adherence to relevant standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
7. Review and ensure the design of system/ sub-system/ layouts/ equipments etc. of assigned
projects meeting project requirement.
B.E. (Electrical), > 15 years of
To motivate and lead a team designers
to achieve given task
Knowledge of Power System and
Electrical BoP equipment, Layout
Engineering, handling interfaces,
procurement, quality control, erection &
Good professional communication skill
Knowledge and experience of using
AutoCAD system, ETAP, Lighting tools,
SAP and other tools.