Manage a team of 1-10 agents and ensure that the targets are met.
- Meeting SLAs at all levels.
- Review/generate reports to monitor performance.
- Coordinating with agencies/clients on a regular interval of time.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- To ensure delivery of specific assigned SLAs.
- Making review reports, presentations to be sent to brand on a monthly/weekly basis.
- Managing the brand queries, requests and issues.
- Meeting the brand POC every week to maintain the relationship.
- Maintaining strong relationship with the client.
- Should be good in excel.
- Process Adherence /Compliance, Team Attrition, Training Development & Initiatives.
- Handle employee and client escalations.
- Provide inputs on process and system to the team members.
- Ensure that all agents in their process know their goals and how they are linked to the Organizations quality policy.
- To conduct one-on-ones, team meets and performance reviews.
- Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within specific timeliness
- Promote the use of all center communication tools.
Shift timing will be rotational:
- Excellent MS office skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good in relationship building.
- Ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies.
- Should be fast in decision making.
- Ability to coach and develop action plans which maximize performance.
- Must be comfortable working in night and early morning shifts.
7AM - 4PM
10AM - 7PM
4PM - 1AM
We will not be providing the cab facility even if you come in night shift).
Experience 1 - 4 Years
Salary 3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.
Industry ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations
Qualification Other Bachelor Degree
Key Skills Excellent MS office skills. Good communication skills. comfortable working in night and early morning shifts Ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies. Ability to coach and develop action plans which maximize performance
About Company OneDirect is a Sequoia capital funded 100+ people enterprise software company headquartered in Bangalore and having offices in Mumbai and Delhi. We build products to improve customer experience across touch points. The flagship product is a Social CRM that helps large enterprises in managing digital conversations. These products are used by a lot of companies India with the biggest being Indian railways. There are over 50 enterprises that rely on OneDirect today. HDFC, Kotak, OLA, Oyo, Dominos,
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org