Job description :
HR Business Partner, FLT OPS
This will be an Individual Contributor role , with a span of approx. 600 Pilots
- Act as an employee champion through constant pulse, employee connects and other engagement avenues.
- As HR Generalist for the function, deliver on the following for all managers & employees as required:
Manage processes like
o Statutory compliances
o Others as defined from time to time
o Payroll activities including attendance, leave, payroll inputs etc.
- Define & support collection of relevant data for meaningful analysis (attrition, manpower, R&R and performance, dashboards, etc.)
- Manage employee grievances and queries through HR Shared Services support
- Provide feedback to HR leadership on critical HR issues in the function
- Engage regularly with all stakeholders (station) and work as a member of the base leadership team to understand business specific needs and drive people agenda
- Support communication processes within the region to ensure consistency of culture, values, and experience among employees
- Supporting the conceptualization, design and implementation of HR strategic initiatives/ processes
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Master's degree with over 5-8 years of core HRBP experience.