Responsible for the overall standards and direction of architecture of Robotics Process Automation platforms within the organization.
Accountable to manage and evolve robotics process automation technologies to address enterprise needs
- Own overall product environment across the stack and accountable for successful operationalization of platform.
- Define and maintain platform architecture standards and roadmaps required to operationalize business needs for a new service
- Ensure publication and communication of Architecture (EA) blueprints across organization. Communicate and educate organization on the elaborated architecture
- Product adoption management with the software vendors, collaborate on product enhancements
- Define and maintain design and coding standards. Support project and operations teams during the lifecycle
- Define and maintain training/accreditation for developers in technology
- Own support for product technology related issues to project and operations teams
- Define how the different platform components will need to interact
- Accountable for design, build and maintenance of reusable assets and components on technology
- Establish patterns of use and puts in place enablers for using patterns. Proactively keep patterns and enablers continuously updated to meet business needs in rapid cycle time.
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Platform Architecture service scope
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Bachelor/Masters degree in engineering (BE/BTech) or MCA in computer science or related area. Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Hands-on, passionate technologist with a ‘maker mindset’.
- At least 10+ years total experience in IT in which at least 5 years is as a Solution or Technical Architect
- At least two years experience and deep knowledge of Robotics Process Automation products and their deployments.
- Ability to quickly understand a business and technology context for solutioning.
- Senior-Developer level programming capability on Automation Anywhere (for exceptional candidates, other RPA platforms will also be considered)
- Global Mindset and communication skills; stakeholder influencing skills
- Experience and capability to work with different internal and external roles in a matrix organizational setup
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind