Kite powers a new, more equitable digital economy. We’re building a new-age financial ecosystem from the ground up, which can rapidly scale to millions of users and billions of transactions worldwide.
To accomplish this hugely challenging and immensely rewarding goal, we want to bring on board a Sales Manager join a fast-growing team of friendly, creative individuals with diverse passions and backgrounds. If you’re down to join the Kite Crew, hit us up!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare sales pitches for key client decision makers (middle/senior management) across different companies.
- Source and complete corporate credit card applications from existing eligible PNB clients.
- To ensure successful sanction of limit for all completed corporate credit card
- Lead and nurture relationships and create opportunities across multiple geographies
- Grow Kite’s business and meet quarterly revenue targets
- Make effective sales presentations based on the identified needs of prospective clients and handle negotiations effectively
- Routinely report about the progress to your reporting manager.
- Become an expert of Kite’s products, keeping a tab on competitor developments and landscape changes
- Travel extensively throughout the region, and outside the region as needed
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have a graduation degree in any field or related field or equivalent experience, preferably with hands-on B2B sales experience.
- Have experience in account management & up-selling, preferably with financial products
- Have 2-3 years of experience in B2B/Banking solutions sales
- Have the ability to articulate Kite’s solutions to key decision makers
- Have Banking industry background
- Love working in a growth-stage startup
- Know English and local language.
- Are willing to be on field from Day 1
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A hugely impactful mission to chase
- Access to renowned mentors in any part of the world, including in-house at HQ
- A learning environment that encourages experimentation in different areas and skills
- Bold and modern work guidelines: flexible working hours, remote working, and more
- An open and highly productive work environment
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000
Position - Contractual
For Better Insight Please contact undersigned.
Thanks & Regards
Job Type: Contract
Salary: ₹500,000.00 to ₹700,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)