Senior Product Manager
Who are you?
Travel Percentage: None
- You are passionate about new technology and a quick learner who wants to become the go-to person for clinical value discussions for MAKO
- Your relationship skills are second to none. You master the art of working with a complex set of stakeholders in order to drive the MAKO business
- Global & regional marketing teams: You strike great relationships, liaise with them in bringing MAKO KOLs to India as well as to send prospects to international centers of repute
- R&D team: Collaborate with R&D to create joint hands on demonstration and discussion programs
- Channel partner: You are able to find your sweet spot in working with a channel partner who has significant experience in selling robots and has good customer relationships, thereby becoming the go-to person for the channel partner for all things MAKO within the Stryker organization
- JR team: Co-ordinate activities in market with Joint Replacement Hip and Knee Product managers to drive cohesiveness aligned strategy towards agreed goals and objectives
- Developing key customer relationships
- You feel incomplete without being in the field, interacting with customers, understanding the dynamics of the business and are out there making sure Stryker continues to be the face of MAKO and can maintain key customer relationships
- Assist with must-win product evaluations, tenders, or customer presentations
- Strong advertizing skills
- You own planning, organization, and execution of marketing events, TPECs, congresses, and other professional education activities in collaboration with the channel partner
- Creating and leading the hospital communication plans to successfully launch a targeted communications campaign for each new robotic site, in line with local regulatory and legal parameters.
- Inform the business to sustain current business & drive future strategy
- Inform the business periodically on status of market trends, reimbursement, pricing, lead funnel, YTD sale, utilization reports, competitive activity in the market etc
- Align local discretionary budget, strategy, and execution to Indian ortho strategy to achieve growth and market share targets
- Inform the organization on the overall strategy for MAKO over a 3 year horizon
- Research, launch, or reposition products in local marketplace to maximize sales and growth using Big Picture methodology
- Partner with global/regional education team to ensure sales force competency
- Work closely with operations to forecast right levels of inventory for MAKO related parts (capital, implants and consumables)
- Ideally 10-12 years of marketing experience of which a significant portion is within Pharma/ med-tech industry (relevant sales/ R+D experience will be considered).
- BSc/MSc/MBA degree in Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Life Science or relevant field.
- Proven success record in leading marketing project incl. marketing plans, product launches and campaigns within healthcare industry.
- Extensive knowledge of product management processes, planning and execution
- Track record as contributor and marketing lead in cross-functional projects
- Broad experience in supporting the sales force and customer facing activities in the field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English and French languages required
- 30% travel requirement
- Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Travel Percentage: None