Accounts & Finance will be responsible for overseeing of all finance and accounting activities. The position will involve all day-to-day finance operations and supervise taff members. It will hold functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and grants administration. The position will also be responsible for ensuring that the systems and procedures are in place to support effective implementation and conducting flawless audits.
Responsibilities and Duties
Activities and Tasks
1. The responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
2. Overseeing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements;
3. Maintaining internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and budgets and actual expenditures;
4. Coordinating all audit activity;
5. Consistently analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status;
6. Assisting management in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate. 100% responsibility for compliance of GST, TDS, INCOME TAX & VAT etc;
7. Overseeing all financial, project and grants accounting; ensuring that expenditures are consistently aligned with budgets throughout the fund period;
8. Managing and tracking the performance of invested assets, in alignment with the policies and investment guidelines;
9. Providing leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; creating and promoting a positive and supportive work environment.
10. Bank & Cash Reconciliations. Etc.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications: Masters/ Bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
Experience: 1. Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance,
2. Accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders). 3. Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget and development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
4. Proficiency with accounting software and excellent Excel skills.
1. Medical Insurance.
2. 5 day working.
3. Day shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹450,000.00 to ₹550,000.00 /year
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Financial Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Software Development