Assistant Manager - Strategic Marketing with a focus on Digital Marketing
A marketing and communications professional with deep understanding of professional marketing services. Someone who can lead and provide support to US Strategic Marketing (SMs) on developing marketing strategies by designing campaigns and creating communication plans to enhance the firm’s brand value, augment digital presence and amplify our services and solutions.
An individual who thinks differently and strategically and keeps current on the latest trends in digital marketing. Someone who leads by example in terms of quality of deliverables and relationships across the board and drives high performance from junior marketers. An effective team player who can creatively build campaigns tied to business objectives, is passionate and experienced in marketing.
Skills and Competencies:
What you’ll do:
- Strong understanding of marketing roles in a professional services firm - marketing communications, campaigns, operations, and reporting
- Excellent knowledge about digital marketing – including web, SEO/SEM, social media – organic and paid
- Experience in developing and executing impactful digital marketing strategies
- Ability to plan, analyze, and present data in intuitive graphical formats and interesting frameworks
- Expertise in MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint and ability to integrate various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Good Understanding of digital and key social media platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare, etc.
- Big picture thinker with an ability to manage multiple and complex business priorities
- Ability to make connections in highly matrixed environment, with eye on integration
- Attention to detail with an ability to take critical decisions and develop plans to execute
- Persuasive communication skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Good team leading skills with experience working in virtual teams
As an assistant strategic marketing manager in Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of the Deloitte US Firms, you will contribute to the growth and development of the organization in a variety of ways.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Serve as marketing and communications advisor to US Strategic Marketers and business and marketing leaders
- Leverage client relationships and collaborate across the organization to design and drive impactful marketing programs
- Keep abreast with the changes in the business environment and the marketing strategies being adopted by key competitors
- Join strategic conversations to advice and support the development of digital campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns; Weigh in, rationalize, and challenge the thinking to tightly align our digital marketing efforts with the business priorities
- Design, build and maintain our digital presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Illustrate data graphically and translate complex findings into written text
- Create impactful and targeted insights to help SMs and leaders take effective business decisions
- Present analysis on marketing metrics to measure ROI to help focus on priority campaigns
- Lead by example on innovative approaches and new tools by proactively sharing best practices
- Ensure team’s adherence to processes, protocols, and tools for developing deliverables
Assistant Manager strategic marketing will serve as a trusted marketing and communications advisor to SMs.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 5-6 years of experience in marketing, with strong understanding of integrated marketing and communication strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Master’s degree ideally with a focus in Marketing, Communication, English or a related business field
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.