Job Title: Sr Process Associate / Assistant Manager (HRIS)
New Delhi, Delhi
The Compensation Consultant will be primarily responsible for managing the technical solution that supports TechnipFMC’s annual compensation programs in Oracle Cloud HCM: Salary merit process, bonus review and long-term incentive plans. The successful candidate will be expected to perform configuration changes in the module, provide support – especially during key annual process windows - and support HR team in data analysis related to the design, delivery and ongoing evaluation of compensation programs.
- Experience in configuring / managing / supporting compensation module in Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Support HR teams globally for compensation programs – salary merit process, bonus plan, long-term incentive plans.
- Provide explanation of compensation programs – salary merit process, bonus plan, long-term incentive plans, and deferred compensation plans – to employees, managers and HR generalists, as needed
- Regularly provide analysis to assess effectiveness and quality of compensation plans and programs
- Validating the new features released by Oracle for Core HR and Talent Management
- Serve as a liaison for compensation with other functional areas including Core HR, Benefits (i.e., retirement), HR Operations (i.e., HRIS) and Finance (i.e., payroll)
- Prepare summary exhibits to illustrate outcomes from merit planning, bonus planning, and equity grants
- Exposure to any of the skills viz Taleo Recruitment, HCM Core HR modules like, Absence management will be an advantage but not mandatory.
- Very Good Communication Skills
- University graduate is must; MBA or advanced degree a plus.