Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Shall be familiar with basics of railway signaling and products, operational principles.
2. Shall have good understanding on the signaling technologies like CBTC and ETCS solutions.
3. Shall have good knowledge on the Project Life Cycle.
4. Shall have good knowledge on V&V deliverables and the methodologies pertaining to railway business.
5. Shall demonstrate highest degree of problem-solving, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
6. Shall be able to produce and review the Test Cases, Test reports etc.
7. Shall lead project related activities, planning and resolving technical issues with utmost priority.
8. Shall plan the deliverables and provide regular status updates with stakeholders and line managers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should have good understanding/knowledge about EN50126/128/129 is must.
- Shall be familiar with ISO 9001, CENELEC or similar standards and implementation approach.
- Shall have minimum 5 years of experience in the similar field.
- Good Communication Skills and should be a team player, self-driven and goal oriented.
- Tools knowledge (DOOR, ClearQuest , SAP) will be treated as an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at:
https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited