- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics
- Admitting patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. specialist investigations
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment
- Promoting health education
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels.
- Responsible for carrying out investigative procedures, completing paperwork, and referring of patients.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Medical Officer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marathi, Hindi, English (Preferred)