JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track and sort the submission inbox
- Keep accurate records and timelines of files received
- Responds to inquiries from both internal and external departments
- Performs document and system audits to ensure data integrity
- Maintain status and updates on all files received
- Excellent time management skills for multi-tasking required
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments, service levels, & manage priorities & workflow
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork & forms in a timely and accurate manner; prepares required forms
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and exercise good judgment and sound decisions
- Ability to effective present and communicate information both verbally and in written format
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software applications, which include but is not limited to: Internet
- Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Manage loans by using all functions of HELOS & Doc Velocity
- One year of administrative experience, preferably in a mortgage environment
- High school diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to develop and maintain files and records
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Good customer service skills, attention to detail, and reliable
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavour.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Mumbai Infinity (INFTY)
2nd Floor, Infinity Towers,
Mind Space Business District,, Malad West
India Business Unit