Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru
Years of experience:
13 + years
This opportunity is with Future of Technology practice at Capgemini India Invent team. The Future of Technology practice is focused on helping businesses capture the possibilities of emerging technology by creating tailored solutions for every type of business and sector.
In this role, consultants need to work as the Agile Coach
- Responsible for embedding Agile ways of working across multiple projects, departments and journey teams
- Assess scrum masters and agile team’s maturity and set a development plan
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve agile effectiveness, set milestones and develop targeted intervention plan
- Deliver targeted interventions to train scrum masters and broader journey teams wherever needed
- On the floor coaching and feedback to influence teams on agile principles, processes, and behaviours
- Facilitate and support brainstorming on how to remove impediments
- Conduct formal training sessions on specific topics such as backlog grooming, sprint planning and estimation, daily stand-ups, formal showcases, retrospectives, etc.
- Communicate and track progress to journey owner and journey team
- Success in this role will be measured through the ability to drive enterprise agile transformation using the Agile coaching skills
- Consultants are expected to be fully accountable for the delivery of their projects
- Strong experience as an Agile Coach for multiple large scale agile transformation
- Ability to work with CXOs – strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working on large scale Digital / IT transformation projects in the Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of agile rules and practices, with extensive experience of working in an agile software organization and has the knowledge of ITIL framework
- Track record in leading large cross functional teams in delivering results and making decisions
- Strong change management skills
- Strong facilitation and mentoring skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of tools: JIRA, Confluence, Clarity, etc.
Relevant certifications such as
- SAFe, Agile Certified Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, etc.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified Professional
- ITIL – Service Transition Certified Professional