A social media executive is responsible for assisting with the planning of marketing strategies to grow online sales and traffic and engagement for our clients.
Strategies can be wide like, posting daily content for continual growth, using images while posting on Facebook, increasing exposure of your communities with social buttons, running a campaign, leveraging social reviews to automate the influencer marketing.
There are other roles and responsibilities of a social media executive, and they are here:
- Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ and engage with the social media users
- Assist with the general day to day administrative tasks.
- Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report.
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Coordinating social media messages with advertising departments, the brand management team, and annual company goals.
- Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor’s data.
Application Deadline: 28/9/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹120,000.00 per year