Candidates with good experience in System Admin/ IT help desk supporting clients with excellent communication skills.
2 to 3 Years
Windows servers, help desk technician, networking
- Serve as the point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Proactive in addressing active issues
- Server Monitoring and Patch Management
- WSUS maintenance.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in tickets
- Follow-up and update the customer status and provide timely information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Any Active Microsoft / Cloud Certifications is a Plus