Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier Vacancies - 10TH Pass - Apply NowIndian Army Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Indian Army) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Soldier. To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Indian Army
Post Name: Soldier
No of Posts: 1
Salary: Not Disclosed
Last Date: 14-08-2020
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally site)
2. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
How To Apply:
1. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 30 Jun 2020 to 14 Aug 2020.
2. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally.
3. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
1. Admit Card
3. Education Certificate
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Caste Certificate
7. Religion Certificate
8. School Character Certificate
9. Character Certificate
10. Unmarried Certificate
11. Relationship Certificate
12. NCC Certificate
13. Sports Certificate
15. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card
will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
6. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
7. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
8. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is mandatory requirement.
9. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
10. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
11. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited