Minimum 2 to 4 years of sales & collection experience in B2B Products & Textile sizing Chemicals sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- · Will be responsible for Sales, Collection, Trails, Maize achieving targets in the area/region & provide technical solutions to the customers
- · Must have a good knowledge and experience of selling textile-processing chemicals.
- · Will be responsible for updating customer profile format.
- · Gathering Competitor price and Market Intelligence
- · Will be responsible for Preparing Customer Cost Value Benefit analysis Report.
- · Acquisition & Servicing of customers.
- · Sourcing new business also maintaining and improving existing clientele.
- · Sales forecasting and Budgeting
- · Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation.
- · Approach & open new potential user to build sales and or business agreement to achieve established sales and market share targets in the related channel and territory.
- · To build and strengthen business relationship with the customers to delivers the Sales targets.
- · Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- · Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of sales & collection experience in B2B Products & Textile sizing Chemicals sales.
- Any Degree & Diploma / Degree in Textile Technology.
- Kindly contact
Fazil Ahamed R(HR) - 9500411022
Company Roll Job
ESI ,PF,Bonus included
Job Type: Full-time
- Textile Chemical Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Travel allowance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Shift allowance