As a creative, dynamic and an energetic individual you would ensure specific programs are implemented efficiently, successfully and within the agreed terms to create societal impact. Your constant oversight would ensure that activities are being planned, performed, run and monitored in an efficient manner. You would collect data to analyze performance and report on progress. If a program is not being implemented to satisfaction, you would identify problems and correct as needed. You're likely to focus on building long-term relationships with customers and beneficiaries rather than hitting one-off targets and create real impact in the society.
Typically, you'll start out as a program associate running developmental programs. You'll be responsible for developing creative ideas and implementing them to bring about change in the society.
GiftAbled is a social enterprise which strives to create an ecosystem of like-minded individuals to collectively build an inclusive society. We aim to empower people with disabilities across several aspects of their life and support them in living a life of dignity and self-esteem. All our efforts are thus, in line with the same.
Responsibilities and Duties
Selected associate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Planning, implementing and managing different programs to create impact mainly in the lives of Persons with Disabilities.
- Putting together work plans and budgets.
- Coordinating and engaging in services plans and meetings.
- Managing programs from design and development to production.
- Scheduling and coordinating engagements, meetings and the likes of respective programs.
- Gathering requirements from beneficiaries.
- Developing program literature, update on social media, draft proposals and creating materials for events and engagements.
- Tracking progress and reporting on program advances.
- Maintaining logs and reports on the programs.
- Developing quarterly and annual reports - tracking activities, events, engagements program expenditures and impact created.
- Motivating and lead volunteers to create impact
Art & Craft, English Language Skills, Presentation Skills, Communication skills, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Writing Skills, Kannada Language , Volunteer Management, Events Management
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Art and Craft inclined
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work as a team
- Willingness to take initiative
- Volunteering management
- Knowledge of different causes and particular disability preferred
Induction & Training
Lovely warm team
24 days Annual Leave
Job Type: Full-time
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Program Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- volunteer management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Kannada (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Community & Social Service