PPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment of 158 Principal Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply NowPPSC Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (PPSC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A,M.Com,M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech for the position of Principal. To Apply for the job posting from PPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: PPSC
Post Name: Principal
No of Posts: 158
Salary: 15,600 - 39,100 (Per Month)
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Last Date: 30-04-2020
1. Competitive Examination for selection: (a) The Commission hold the Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Principals tentatively in May, 2020. The exact date of exam may be decided and intimated later keeping in view the public health safety issues. The procedure for Competitive Examination for selection of candidates for the post of Principals in the Department of School Education, Punjab is in following sequence:
2. (b) There will be a written test of 300 marks (120 questions of 2.5 marks each) and an interview of 40 marks as per following details
3. Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview
4. The marks of written competitive examination obtained by the candidates or cut off marks for interview will not be disclosed at the time of short listing the candidates for interview, to avoid the same influencing the interview panel. However the complete details of written marks and interview marks will be available on the website of Commission after compiling the final result.
How To Apply:
1. The candidates can Only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. To make new registration for applying for the post. Last Date: 30/04/2020 By 11:59:00 PM
3. To deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.Last Date; 07/05/2020 [ During Banking Hours]
4. The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment to these posts tentatively in May 2020, details of which can be seen in Para 6,7 and 8 of "General information For the Candidates" of each post available on the website http://ppsc.gov.in The exact date of exam may be decided and intimated later keeping in view the public health safety issues.
5. The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification/experience before or by 31/05/2020.
The following Self Attested Certificates shall be submitted by candidates when asked at short notice
1. Proof of Date of Birth : Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
2. Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
3. Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
4. Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority( If Applicable)
5. Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
6. If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:
i) Date of Enrolment
ii) Date of Release/Discharge
iii) Reason of Release/ Discharge
7. Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable)
8. Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
9. Proof of being Govt. Employee.
10. Copy of Bank Challan ( jPPSSC Copy only)
1. Only Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen/ LDESM, Physically Handicapped, Freedom Fighter & Sports Persons of Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit of reservation.
2. A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he/she wants to be considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
3. SC/ST Candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their PostCategory as General Category (Code 71). They are entitled only to fee concession but not entitled to avail reservation/age relaxation.
4. Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM)/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners who have domicile of Punjab are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category.
5. LDESM/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex-servicemen only if no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated as General Category candidates.