Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the life sciences field. Contributes to new business development and maintaining and strengthening client base. May support the development of new offerings.
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
- Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develops and costs associated proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited if any senior management input.
- Manages the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
- Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables and leads project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with limited senior management guidance.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Serves as key point of contact with client.
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Bachelor's Degree Req
- Master's Degree Pref
- 8-12 years of related experience including consulting and life sciences industry experience Req
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage projects across more than one CoE.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.