Assistant Community Manager (Gurgaon)
Awfis Space Solutions
New Delhi, Delhi
- The Assistant Community Manager supervises and coordinates activities of facility and community staff .
- To assist in managing and directing day to day operations of all housekeeping and facility upkeep.
- To participate in and enforces quality assurance for operational excellence and cost control measures.
- To act as an eyes and ears of the premises
- To effectively deal with clients by assuring positive guest experience
- To provide support to CM and senior operations team , in all areas of operations such as staff training, coaching , counselling and also enforces to standard operating procedures
- To ensure meeting rooms are properly set up according to the requests indicated for meeting room bookings
- To control all expenditures relating to housekeeping including labour, consumables and all cleaning supplies and equipment
- To ensure all meeting rooms are properly set up according to the requests indicated for meeting room bookings
- Solve member related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events at the centres