Executive - Finance & Accounts
Minimum 2-3 years
- Preparation, Verification & accounting of invoices, bills, monthly debit notes, etc.
- Maintaining and supervising all accounting entries
- Managing Sales Tax and VAT.
- Maintaining ledgers for Service Tax and filing returns
- Complete understanding of income tax for company as well as individuals
- Maintain accounts of the company.
- Making monthly or quarterly payment of Service Tax, Sales Tax / VAT, TDS, PT and Advance Tax.
- Preparation of Interim Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statements
- Responsible for all payments such as salaries, vendor payments, statutory liabilities, utilities etc.