Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Aims & Goals
The primary aim of Trainee – Software Engineer (DB) is to be able to address issues of Data Migration (Validation, Clean-up and Mapping), and will need to understand the importance of Data Dictionaries.
a. Activities :
b. Streamlining Documentation & Processes :
- Multi-platform Product packaging and package testing
- Multi-platform Product Implementation, configuration and Integration
- Batch and shell scripting
- Perl scripting
- Development in Python
- PL/SQL development
- Database and SQL query Tuning
c. Admin :
- Packaging approach documentation
- Packaging process Automation
- Good English Communication
- Positive Attitude, Sincere and Hardworking
- Basic Knowledge of batch and shell development
- Basic Knowledge of Windows and preferably UNIX operating system
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Database
- Sound Basic Database Concepts
- Oracle Certified Professionals would be a preference.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org