Medhavi Foundation is an Education and Skill Development organisation founded in 2012 by IIT Alumni with a vision to bridge the gap between demand and supply of skilled manpower across vocational streams. Medhavi is driven by the commitment to develop the vocational skill manpower base in India by deploying a unique combination of best-in-class learning technologies, expert trainers in various streams and a nation-wide network of high-quality model skills training centres.
Medhavi Foundation is registered as a not-for-profit organization under section-25 of the Indian Companies Act. 1956. To achieve its mission, Medhavi Foundation has tied-up with the National Skill Development Corporation, various corporates and several State Skill Missions and has the mandate to skill-train and create employment opportunities for 75,000+ youths by 2022.
Apart from the short-term skill courses, Medhavi Foundation is a partner with renowned private Universities such as NMIMS Mumbai & Suresh Gyan Vihar University to offer Distance Education based formal degree programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling counselling via multiple channels including telephone calls, chats, emails and social.
- In addition, assist in the conversion process of leads generated from different sources, to prospective admission seekers for the courses offered by our university programs.
- Provide comprehensive counselling to the prospect
- Working with telephony and CRM systems
- Log calls and raise tickets and follow up / coordinate with various departments for closing the tickets
- Any other work / responsibility as assigned by the HOD from time to time
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience working as a counsellor in an education institute preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Good English language ability
- Good English Communication Skills
- Ability to speak clearly and articulately
- Ability to manage complaint calls with a calm disposition
- Some amount of knowledge of call center systems such as telephony systems, CRM Databases and Computer
- Willingness to learn and understand all the products and services offered by the university
- Ability to multi-task
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Bermiok (West Sikkim)
Salary: Upto₹18,000.00 per month
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹18,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gangtok, Sikkim: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer