Administrative and Executive Support. Position requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
This position is responsible for managing end to end Factory Administration activities and Plant Facilities. Collaborating with cross functional teams to ensure effective delivery of the priorities.
- Company transport service management (shuttle Bus and cab), occupation health center, space management, asset management, gym operations, canteen and pantry services, employee welfare, vendor management, PR, PO, invoice processing etc.
- Managing the Plant Facilities which primarily include Plant and shop floor housekeeping, horticulture, pest control, maintenance and upkeep of building and offices.
- Admin and Facilities budgeting and cost outs
- Leading the Site Security service & crisis management
- Liaison and coordination with concerned Govt. bodies
- Managing the Event management/VIP visits, Business Travel, Transport, Expatriate Management & Logistics management.
- Responsible for Occupational Health center
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 8 to 10 years of experience in Administration and Support.
Strong oral and written English communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills. MS word & Excel proficiency, Self motivated, Strong knowledge of relevant SAP module, Team player.
GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com