A Leading provider of finance for housing in India requires a Business Development Manager- Finance- Mumbai the responsibilities include:
Business Development Manager - Finance- Kanpur
Job Responsibilities –
Key Skills: Key Skills:
- Create market awareness about Reach product, generate leads and facilitate sourcing.
- Identify affordable Housing projects, build / enhance business relationships with developers.
- Identify Corporates with large informal workforce where Reach product can be introduced.
- Identify Residential clusters / marketplaces where customers of the Reach target segment stay and operate their businesses and devise strategies to reach out to such customers.
- Monitor the Lead Management System and ensure conversions.
- Train and Manage the Direct Sales Team as well as the other Channels.
- Good Networking and Relationship Management Skills.
- Good Team Management skills
- Ability to relate and communicate well with local residents, particularly those belonging to the lower income levels
- The above position requires high energy levels, integrity, customer orientation, convincing skills and a strong determination to achieve results.
Excellent communication skills
Good command over Hindi and the local language.
5-7 years in Housing Finance Industry; 2-3 years in Affordable Housing Companies, should have job stability of 2-3 years.
Graduate, MBA preferred
upto 10Lacs (Current CTC to be atleast 6 Lacs)
32 - 35 years
About Morpheus Consulting:
Morpheus Consulting understands the dynamics attached to talent acquisition, relationship management and the required service levels within the regional industry. Our heritage is now our main strength as we continue to work within our core markets to deliver key account management and strong contingency recruitment practices to our clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a people-focused business – our success and growth are reliant upon our people. Our team of 130 consultants based in Middle east, Asia and Africa offer a blend of international recruitment experience, coupled with a platform of local market and industry knowledge. Morpheus Consulting has its presence since 2007 and has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry.
With footprints in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors. This vast experience, industry expertise and knowledge enables our consultants to identify and present the highest quality candidates to our clients, in line with their business objectives and culture. We have built our brand by investing in people, whether it is our own consultants, candidates, or clients. This core value is central to our success, which underpins everything we do, and in return has translated into a successful and established Morpheus Consulting brand that our clients and candidates can trust.
If the screening team decides that you are competent enough for the demands of the position, you will be shortlisted and invited to an interview for further consideration. If you were not shortlisted, we will keep your resume in our database for future reference. We will not be able to contact you back in this case due to the large amount of applications we receive. So if you don’t hear from us within 3 days, you can assume that your application was not successful at this time.